Ref: Notice of Road Closure for the Tubbercurry Old Fair Day Festival 10-14th August
TEMPORARY CLOSING OF ROADS: SECTION 75 OF THE ROADS ACT, 1993
Notice is hereby given of the decision of Sligo County Council to close to public traffic the roads listed hereunder during the periods indicated to facilitate the holding of the Old Fair Day Festival 2019 in Tubbercurry.
- Closure between 9.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. on Sunday, 11th August 2019: The R294 from the AIB/Credit Union side of the Town Square and the R294 from its junction with Murphy’s Lane L8705-29 to its junction with Mountain Road L4502-0
- Closure between 7.00 a.m. and 8.00 p.m. on Wednesday 14th August, 2019: Humbert Street from its junction with the N17 to its junction with Wolfe Tone Square, The Lane (L8705-29) from its junction with the N17 to Wolfe Tone Square, Wolfe Tone Square (North and West sides) and Mountain Road (L4502-0) from junction with the R294 to a point 200 metres southeast of said junction.
Alternative routes will be along the N17 Relief Road from junction of Humbert Street to its junction with the R294.
For further information please contact Sarah McNamara on 071 9111495 or Tubbercurry Area Office on 071 9111732. E.Concannon, A/Director of Services.
Office and Access on Wednesday, the Old Fair Day for traders.
Office Opening: Collect Trading Permit
Tuesday 13th August 7p.m.:
- Prepaid and Pre-booked Only 7- 8.30 p.m.
- New Stalls: 8.30pm – 10pm
Wednesday 14th August from 7 a.m.
- Permit must be shown at all times on stall.