Temporary Closing of Roads, Section 75 of the Roads Act, 1993
Notice is hereby given of the decision of Sligo County Council to close to public traffic the roads listed hereunder on Sunday 6th August between the hours of 9.00a.m. and 7.00p.m. and on Wednesday 9th August, 2017, between the hours of 7.00a.m. and 8.00p.m to facilitate the holding of the Old Fair Day Festival in Tubbercurry.
- We have the Tubbercurry Old Fair Day Festival 2017 from Saturday 5th of August to Wednesday 9th of August. Approximate numbers for the Festival are 15-20,000. Sunday 6th August we have a family fun day with crowds of up to 2,500 and the Old Fair Day, which is on Wednesday 9th of August crowds of up to 15-20,000 people. Expect Delays.
Tubbercurry, Sligo Road Closure 9am-7pm Sunday 6th August
The R294 from the AIB/Credit Union side of the town square and the R294 from its junction with Murphy’s lane L8705-29 to its junction with Mountain Road L4502-0.
Tubbercurry, Sligo Road Closure 7am-8pm Wednesday 9th August 2016
Please take heed of Steward Directions, no parking along N17.
ONLY EMERGENCY SERVICES ACCESS TO TOWN STRICTLY
- Humbert Street from its junction with the N17 to its junction with Wolfe Tone Square
- The Lane (L8705-29) from its junction with the N17 to Wolfe Tone Square
- Wolfe Tone Square (North and West sides) and Mountain Road (L4502-0) from junction with the R294 to a point 200 metres southeast of said junction.
- Alternative route will be along the N17 Relief Road from junction of Humbert Street to its junction with the R294.
STRICTLY NO PARKING ON N17 GARDAI TOW AWAY IN OPERATION USE CARPARKS
For further information, please contact Sarah McNamara on 071 9111977 or Tubbercurry Area Office on 071 9111732.
A/Director of Services, Traffic affected Boyle Ballymote and Ballina
- Tubbercurry Old Fair Day Committee
- email@example.com/ www.oldfairday.ie