Tubbercurry Old Fair Day – Programme
We are delighted to launch the 33rd Tubbercurry Old Fair Day Festival, which will open on Saturday 4th August and run tothe highlight of the festival – the Old Fair Day on Wednesday 8th August. A five day festival this August for all the family to enjoy in South Sligo.
Or view on Facebook /
- Sat 4th August: Teddy Bears Picnic (ideal for kids 0-10), Live music on the square from 7 p.m. with UNOWHO and Declan Nerney
- Sun 5th August: Family Fun Day with Thunder Crews, Circus Performers…
- Mon 6th August: Headers Cup and Road Race
- Tues 7th August: Treasure Hunt
- Wed 8th August: The Old Fair Day with live music by Shane McGowan and friends and Lisa McHugh